Disha Patani is in limelight before her debut in Bollywood, who seen in a video song “Befikra” along with her boyfriend Tiger Shroff is a well-known supermodel and an aspiring actress. She is loved for her role as Dhoni’s girlfriend Priyanka Jha in Sushant Singh Rajput starrer Dhoni’s biopic M.S. Dhoni – The Untold Story.
The actress is going to play an important role in the upcoming Multi-lingual film “Kung Fu Yoga“. The luckiest actress is working with world famous Chinese Superstar Jacky Chan.
There are lots of buzz about this young and sensational girl of the modeling industry. Here we bring you some interesting facts about Disha which you might not know.
Unknown Facts about Disha Patani
1. Disha Patani (21) was born on 27th July 1995 in Bareilly, UP.
2. Disha is a very bright student and finished her B.Tech in Computer Science from Amity University, Lucknow.
3. Disha was first runners-up in Miss Indore pageant competition in 2013 from where she dreamed of becoming a top model and actress.
4. Disha made her acting debut in 2015 with Telugu movie Loafer in which she got lots of praised from the film fraternity. Filmmaker Ram Gopal Verma was too much impressed with this girl and appreciated her work.
5. According to reports, Disha was first approached by Karan Johar for his one of the projects called No Sex Please. Later on Ekta Kapoor also cast her in Vanity fair but unfortunately, both the projects shelved.
6. Over the years, Disha has been part of several advertisements like Garnier, Aircel, Dairy Milk and much more.
7. Disha is called as Tiger Shroff’s rumoured girlfriend. Both have seen together on various occasions in the past but never admitted about their relationship.
8. Earlier, Disha was finalized for Baaghi opposite to Tiger but then the role was gone to Shraddha Kapoor.
9. Disha is a very fine dancer and gives this credit to Tiger, who trains her the dancing skills and helps her in workout regimes in the gym.
10. Disha is going to make her Bollywood debut with M.S. Dhoni -The Untold Story in which she is playing the role of Dhoni’s ex-girlfriend.
11. Disha will also very soon seen in an Indian-Chinese film Kung Fu Yoga which also stars Jacky Chan.