The first of the most popular SRK dialogues through which Shahrukh Khan first came into the lime light was I Love you KKKK… Kiran from the film Darr (1993) in which SRK played an obsessive lover. In the same year, director duo of Abbas-Mastan had come up with suspense-thriller Baazigar in which Shah Rukh played negative character. His one of the dialogues from the film Kabhi Kabhi Jeetne Ke Liye Kuch Haarna Bhi Padta Hai… Aur Haar Kar Jeetne Wale Ko Baazigar Kehte Hain had been admired by the fans. After that, Shah Rukh gave consecutive superhit films and every film had one or more dialogues accepted by mass.
Bollywood Badshah Shah Rukh Khan is one of the most popular superstars of the film industry. For the past 25 years, he has been entertaining millions of people with his evergreen films. He is called as the King of romance because his all big blockbusters like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (1995), Dil Toh Pagal Hai (1997), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) and Mohabbatein (2000) are all romantic films and he has always given his best in romance. Shah Rukh is also one of the those rare Bollywood actors whose dialogues have been very popular among the people. In this article, we will talk about top 20 all time popular Shah Rukh Khan dialogues which people liked the most.
Below we are providing you the list of Top 20 all time Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan’s popular dialogues, which are among your favourite SRK dialogues from his films?
1- Darr – Shah Rukh Khan dialogues
Related: Shah Rukh Khan upcoming movies
2- Baazigar – SRK dialogues
Kabhi Kabhi Jeetne Ke liye Kuch Haar Na Parta Hai, Aur Haar Kar Jeetne Wale Ko Baazigar Kehte Hain.
3- Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge – SRK dialogues
It’s Alright Senorita, Bade Bade Deshon Mein, Aisi Choti Batein Hoti Rehti Hain.
4- Dil Toh Pagal Hai – SRK dialogues
- Rahul…Naam Toh Suna Hoga?
- Main Pyar Wyar Mein Yakeen Nahin Karta.
Related: SRK upcoming Bollywood movies
5- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai -SRK dialogues
Hum Ek Baar Jeete Hain, Ek Baar Marte Hain, Shadi Bhi Ek Baar Hoti Hai, Aur Pyar… Ek Hi Baar Hota Hai.
6- Mohabbatein – SRK dialogues
Mohabbat bhi Zindagi Ki Tarah Hoti Hai… Har Mod Aasaan Nahi Hota, Har Mod Par Khushi Nahi Hoti…Par Jab Hum Zindagi Ka Saath Nahi Chodte… Phir Mohabbat Ka Sath Kyn Chodein.
7- Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham – SRK dialogues
Zindagi Mein Kuch Banna Ho, Kuch Hasil Karna Ho, Kuch Jeetna Ho, Toh Hamesha Apne Dil KI Suno, Aur Agar Dil Se Bhi Koi Jawaab Na Aye… Toh Apni Aankhein Band Karke Apni Maa Aur Baba Ka Naam Lo… Phr Dekhna Tum Har Manzil Paa Sakoge, Har Mushkil Aasan Ho Jayegi, Jeet Tumari Hogi… Sirf Tumari…
8- Devdas – SRK dialogues
- Kaun Kambakht Bardaasht Karne Ko Peeta Hai … Hum Toh Peete Hai Ki Yahan Par Baith Sake, Tumhe Dekh Sake, Tumhe Bardaasht Kar Sake.
- Babuji Ne Kaha Gaon Chhod Do … Sab Ne Kaha Paro Ko Chhod Do … Paro Ne Kaha Sharab Chhod Do … Aaj Tumne Keh Diya Haweli Chhod Do … Ek Din Aayega Jab Woh Kahenge, Duniya Hi Chod Do.
9- Kal Ho Na Ho – SRK dialogues
Aaj … Aaj Ek Hasi Aur Baant Lo … Aaj Ek Dua Aur maang Lo … Aaj Ek Ansoon Aur Pee Lo … Aaj Ek Zindagi Aur Jee Lo … Aaj Ek Sapna Aur Dekh Lo … Aaj … Kya Pata, Kal Ho Na Ho.
10- Veer Zara – SRK dialogues
Sachi Mohabbat Zindagi Mein Sirf Ek Baar Hoti Hai… Aur Jab Hoti Hai, Toh Koi Bhagwan Ya Khuda Use Nakamyab Nahi Hone Deta.
11- Don – SRK dialogues
- Don Ke Dushman Ko Hamesha Ye Yaad Rakhna Chahiye… Ki Don Kabhi Kuch Nahi Bhulta.
- Don Ke Samne Aadmi Ke Pass Sirf Do Raste Hote Hain… Maan Jaye Ya Marr Jaye… Jaisi Uski Marzi.
- Don Aami Ka Naam Bhool Sakta Hai… Lekin Yeh Nahi Bhulega Ki Usse Dafnaya Kaha Tha.
12- Om Shanti Om – SRK dialogues
- Kehte Hain Agar Kisi Cheez Ko Dil Se Chaho … Toh Puri Kainaat Usse Tumse Milane Ki Koshish Mein Lag Jaati Hai.
- Itni Shiddat Se Maine Tumhe Paane Ki Koshish Ki Hai … Ki Har Zarre Ne Mujhe Tumse Milane ki Saazish ki hai.
13- Jab Tak Hai Jaan – SRK dialogues
Teri Aankhon Ki Namkeen Mastiyan…Teri Hansi Ki Beparwaah Gustakhiyaan…Teri Zulfon Ki Leharaati Angdaiyaan…Nahi Bhoolunga Main…Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
14- Dilwale – SRK dialogues
Hum Shareef Kya Hue … Poori Duniya Hi Badmash Ban Gayi.